Air Senegal would like to inform its passengers that the USA government has released a new set of rules for all passengers and airlines to strictly follow effective Monday 8th November 2021 concerning entry into its country.
The main features of the new rules are outlined below for your easy reference :
- All airlines/travel agents are required by law to insert passenger contact telephone number in USA into the reservation for contact tracing purposes
- All foreign nationals flying into USA (non-USA citizens) must be fully vaccinated before checking in for any flight
- Travel for foreign nationals permitted to USA, only two weeks after second vaccine dose has been administered
- Un-vaccinated USA citizens can enter USA provided they get their PCR test taken only 24 hours before flight departure time and not earlier than that
- Double dosage of Chinese vaccines are now accepted by U.S. government as part of W.H.O guidelines
- Russian vaccines (Sputnik) are not accepted and recognized by U.S. government and W.H.O
- Single dosage of Johnson and Johnson vaccine is accepted
- Mixture of two vaccines is permitted as long as Russian Sputnik vaccine is not part of it
- All foreign passengers flying to USA must have a negative PCR test result from an accredited lab along with proof of vaccination (double dosage)
- All passengers will be required to provide by U.S. law, the physical address of their intended stay in USA upon check in
With the upcoming peak winter travel season coming up, Air Senegal requests its passengers to arrive at the airport between three to four hours prior to departure on USA flights to ensure smooth processing of documents and security procedures.