Following the decision of the state authorities, Air Senegal informs of the suspension of all its flights to and from its regional and intercontinental destinations.
Dakar, March 18, 2020
Flights are suspended on the following destinations:
- Paris from March 18 to April 18, 2020
- Barcelona from March 15 to April 18, 2020
- Marseille from March 18 to April 18, 2020
- Casablanca from March 15 to 31, 2020
- Nouakchott from March 17 until further notice
- Praia from March 18 until further notice
- Bissau from March 18 until further notice
- Bamako from March 19 until further notice
- Niamey from March 19 until further notice
- Ouagadougou, Abidjan, Lagos, Accra et Banjul du 20 mars au 18 avril 2020
Commercial measures implemented by AIR SENEGAL
Air Senegal is setting up a special system to support its customers in managing their travel following these changes.
- In case of cancellation or refund request:
- Tickets are subject to conditions (penalties to be paid depending on the type of ticket)
- Exceptionally, non-refundable tickets can benefit from a credit of the same value of the ticket valid for 1 year and to be used throughout the Air Senegal network,
- A partial refund will be granted on an exceptional basis in the form of a credit note of the same value valid for 1 year to be used on the entire Air Senegal network
- In the event of a change of date:
- The change must be made in the same booking class, at the same rate. If the booking class is no longer available, a rate adjustment applies.
- In the event of a change of destination:
- No possibility of change of destination
- A refund without penalty will be granted for the issue of a new ticket on the Air Senegal network
For any further information, passengers are requested to contact Air Senegal Customer Service at +221 301 15 15 15 .